Sunday, August 28, 2011

Healthy Pumpkin Pie Pudding

I LOVE pumpkin.  I do not think it needs to be a fall only food.   When I was pregnant with my last child I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes right around the fall.  It was a sad sad day.  All the fall foods were on the no no list.  I will make it up this fall and try to find some healthier versions!

This recipe is crazy easy and so good.   This will satisfy your need for pie and it only takes about 2 minutes to make!  Best part?  NO SUGAR ADDED.  Just happy healthy pumpkin and a few other ingredients.  If you wanted to, if you are anti fake sweetener, you could use the real stuff.  You will just have greater calories and more sugar.




Ingredients:

  • 1 large can of pumpkin or two 15oz ones (NOT pumpkin pie filling!!)
  • 1 box instant sugar free French vanilla pudding, small size (regular vanilla would work as well)
  • 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie seasoning
  • 1 tub of Sugar Free Cool Whip, thawed (takes about 4 hours.  Plan accordingly)
Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together.  All done!


No comments:

Post a Comment