Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome!

Some of my friends have requested a place for me to put my recipes for them to steal. So here goes!

I make some recipes up, but most are "borrowed" from sites. I am not ashamed. I will make sure to post who I borrowed the recipe from. Most will be "inspired by". I have three kids. I don't have time to fully create right now.

The photos I post will be original. For some reason I have decided within this past year that I love to photograph my food. My turkey from last year will make you lick your screen.

So here goes. I don't want to be a short order cook. But having three kids, I get roped into it. I am determined to have my youngest eat what I eat. The oldest is SLOWLY coming around. Maybe I can get him to expand his horizon.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment